Born Wild in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
photography by Henry H. Holdsworth
- Springtime in Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks is where the wild things are-baby wild things! This charming collection of candid and sometimes comical images by wildlife photographer Henry Holdsworth is devoted entirely to the parks' junior residents.
This book covers the four seasons, from winter's hardships and hiding places to the softer living when food is plentiful during the brief mountain summer.
80 pages, 9 1/8 x 8 1/8, 95 color photos, 50 softcovers per case, Smythe-sewn
ISBN 10: 1-56037-245-1
ISBN 13: 978-1-56037-245-5
- excellent value at $12.95
- charming and captivating images of baby animals
- Henry Holdsworth always uses ethical techniques when photographing baby animals
- part of the Born Wild series
Moose of Yellowstone and Grand Teton
Going to Yellowstone
Going to Yellowstone!
Portrait of Yellowstone: Land of Geysers and Grizzlies
Yellowstone National Park Vintage Postcard Book
Yellowstone's Rebirth: Rising from the Ashes of the 1988 Wildfires
Yellowstone: Like No Other Place on Earth
Yellowstone and Grand Teton Wildlife Portfolio
Yellowstone Wild and Beautiful
Other books in the Born Wild series:
Born Wild in Montana
Born Wild in Colorado
Born Wild in Glacier National Park
Born Wild in Shenandoah
Born Wild in the Smokies
|Born Wild in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks|
Henry Holdsworth has spent more than 25 years photographing and living in the Yellowstone ecosystem. Educated as a biologist with a background in animal behavior, Henry has traveled extensively but always returns to his home near Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks. His images have appeared in numerous books and magazines, from National Geographic to Ranger Rick.
Check out Henry's new DVD on Yellowstone National Park: Earth VideoWorks